| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Socotra in June is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in June is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Socotra June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Socotra, Yemen
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Socotra:
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 1459.6 kms (907 miles) N
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 1422.5 kms (884 miles) N
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 1411.1 kms (876.9 miles) N
- Majis, Oman - 1347.6 kms (837.4 miles) NNE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 1314.6 kms (816.9 miles) N
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 1313.5 kms (816.2 miles) N
- Muscat , Oman - 1304.8 kms (810.8 miles) NNE
- Saiq, Oman - 1227.2 kms (762.6 miles) NNE
- Sur, Oman - 1250.5 kms (777.1 miles) NNE
- Masirah, Oman - 1040.5 kms (646.6 miles) NNE
- Thumrait, Oman - 561.5 kms (348.9 miles) N
- Salalah, Dhofar, Oman - 491 kms (305.1 miles) N