| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Socotra in January is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Socotra January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Socotra, Yemen
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Socotra:
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 1459.6 kms (907 miles) N
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 1422.5 kms (884 miles) N
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 1411.1 kms (876.9 miles) N
- Majis, Oman - 1347.6 kms (837.4 miles) NNE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 1314.6 kms (816.9 miles) N
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 1313.5 kms (816.2 miles) N
- Muscat , Oman - 1304.8 kms (810.8 miles) NNE
- Saiq, Oman - 1227.2 kms (762.6 miles) NNE
- Sur, Oman - 1250.5 kms (777.1 miles) NNE
- Masirah, Oman - 1040.5 kms (646.6 miles) NNE
- Thumrait, Oman - 561.5 kms (348.9 miles) N
- Salalah, Dhofar, Oman - 491 kms (305.1 miles) N