| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Socotra in April is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Socotra April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Socotra, Yemen
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Socotra:
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 1459.6 kms (907 miles) N
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 1422.5 kms (884 miles) N
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 1411.1 kms (876.9 miles) N
- Majis, Oman - 1347.6 kms (837.4 miles) NNE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 1314.6 kms (816.9 miles) N
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 1313.5 kms (816.2 miles) N
- Muscat , Oman - 1304.8 kms (810.8 miles) NNE
- Saiq, Oman - 1227.2 kms (762.6 miles) NNE
- Sur, Oman - 1250.5 kms (777.1 miles) NNE
- Masirah, Oman - 1040.5 kms (646.6 miles) NNE
- Thumrait, Oman - 561.5 kms (348.9 miles) N
- Salalah, Dhofar, Oman - 491 kms (305.1 miles) N